IT Project Manager
£375 - £425
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
IT Project Manager (contract role) £375 to £425 per day d.o.e.
Based: near Peterborough
Great opportunity for experienced IT Project Manager to work in newly transitioned business managing telephony implementation
As IT Project Manager you will be responsible for project managing a telephony implementation / rollout ( RingCentral ) with responsibilities including:
* Lifecycle telecoms project management
* User Acceptance Testing ( UAT )
* Implementation / delivery / troubleshooting / training etc.
* Stakeholder management of colleagues / suppliers / project team etc.
Our client is a market leading provider of business solutions, consultancy and services using cutting edge Technology and Outsourcing Best Practice to support their clients.
As IT Project Manager, you will have experience in a similar role, working as part of a wider IT Programme with dependencies and familiar with Network concepts / technologies. Knowledge of RingCentral software and systems would be highly desirable. You will also have:
* strong project management and delivery skills
* excellent knowledge of cloud based communications / telephony solutions
* experience conducting UAT projects / system testing
* experience deploying to end users & training delivery
* experience of managing 3rd party suppliers delivering telephony solutions
If you wish to be considered for the role of IT Project Manager, please forward your CV quoting reference 293201C.
WE REGRET WE CAN ONLY ACCEPT APPLICATIONS FROM PERSONS AUTHORISED TO WORK WITHIN THE UK
Applications are invited with experience in: RingCentral telco telecoms telecommunications jobs project manager voip commissioning project manager UAT ringcentral jobs cloud based communication pm jobs Peterborough
ThreePeople advertises vacancies on behalf of clients. If your CV matches our client's requirements, we will forward your details to them to confirm your suitability. By applying for this role, you consent to the submission of your details for this purpose only. Any data processed will be used for recruitment purposes only and will be not be retained by ThreePeople for a period longer than 6 months.