Data Quality & Metadata Assistant Manager
Lloyds Banking Group
Lloyds Banking Group
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Lloyds Banking Group & Group Transformation:
LBG is the UK's leading digital bank, with over 30 million UK customers across our three main brands, as well as the UK's biggest mobile bank.
Our culture in Group Transformation brings together smart, talented, driven people from diverse backgrounds; people are at the core of who we are. Your opportunity to connect with your team, provide innovative solutions and support the creation of an environment where all can thrive is essential to your success.
Data plays a key role in our vision to become the Best Bank for Customers, as we put our customers and their data at the heart of the solutions we deliver. We do this by delivering expertly, collaboratively and creatively.
We're responsible for providing the Group with data that is understood, available, reliable and used...enabling us to get closer to our customers.
As a motivated and expert data practitioner, your Data Quality (DQ) & Metadata skills are in high demand and you'll appreciate the value and importance of defined quality data.
So what is the role?
Working closely with our data's producers and consumers you'll support DQ (including reconciliation) and Metadata activity ensuring the data is fit-for-purpose, and supports all requirements.
* You'll be responsible for supporting all activity in relation to metadata identification and definition, including oversight of loading this into the Groups central repository.
* You'll also perform data quality assessment, review and improvement activity
* Working to provide robust data quality performance indicators and other measures including DQ reporting.
Key accountabilities and capabilities of this role include
* Collaboration with data owners and producers to define and build business definitions associated to technical metadata
* Support DQ, Reconciliation & Metadata services and consultancy to projects and business areas across the Group
* You'll champion the benefits of data management, specifically DQ & metadata across the division.
* Support assessment of how suitable applied controls are and make improvement recommendations
* Communicate our findings with business partners
* Good knowledge of Data Quality dimensions
* Strong Data Analysis and Stakeholder management skills
* Crafting, documenting and presenting meaningful requirements in an Agile transformation programme
What background are we looking for?
* You'll have experience in Metadata and Data Quality Management disciplines
* Have an ability to work with a wide range of colleagues from diverse backgrounds
* Evidence delivery of Data Management solutions alongside your experience of analysing data and drawing conclusions
* You'll demonstrate mentoring skills and guidance to build and lead a strong performing team who embrace and excel using agile delivery methodology.
Experience of working with Data Management technology solutions would be desirable skill for this position.
Personal qualities Lloyds Banking Group looks for include excellent verbal and written communication skills and resilience while keeping the customer at the center of everything you do.
So, if you have the experience we're seeking then get in touch, we'd love to hear from you....
What Lloyds can offer
In return we'll offer you a competitive salary, a great package including a performance related bonus, generous pension contribution, 28 days annual leave allowance, flexible cash pot and private medical insurance. Training and up-skilling will be a focus within this role.
We support a good work-life balance with agile working, home-working, a focus upon personal development and we're passionate about diversity in the workplace. Together we make it possible
Our continued dedication to helping Britain prosper means that as a colleague you can make a difference to customers, businesses and communities.
Together we have a role to play in crafting the bank of the future, whilst the scale and reach of our Group means you'll continue to have opportunities to learn, grow and develop.
We're focused on building a values-led culture, and our approach to inclusion and diversity means that we all have the opportunity to make a real difference, together.