Senior Quantity Surveyor
I am working on behalf of a well-established award winning main contractor who is seeking a Senior Quantity Surveyor to work in South London.
The company is a tier one contractor and has a strong reputation as a great employer. They have a full order book of work specialising in the Utilities Industry.
They are the market leader in the UK in the private and public sector and develop complex and challenging buildings across the country.
Working within the Commercial team you will be part of an energetic and self-motivated environment.
Senior Quantity Surveyor Requirements:
* Experience working as a Quantity surveyor within a main contractor environment is essential.
* Project experience within the civils or utilities industry, ideally on highways maintenance or water projects.
* Previous experience managing or mentoring more junior members of the team
* Desire to be part of a team with a positive work ethic in a good office environment.
* Contract experience of some or all of the following: NEC A and C
* Experience working on high volume, low value projects
* You need to be ambitious and motivated for a next move in your career
Senior Quantity Surveyor Remuneration
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000
Location: South/South East London.
Other benefits: All travel expenses, healthcare, generous pension, holiday
Senior Quantity Surveyor Application Process:
If you would like more information on the Senior Quantity Surveyor position or any other vacancy please call Becky Doherty on [Telephone number removed]
or email your current CV through to; Click here to contact this recruiter
where it will be reviewed and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is shortlisted for this position.
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business