Microsoft Dynamics AX Finance Consultant - £65k + Benefits
An opportunity has arisen in the Microsoft Gold Partner channel to join one of the UK's global leaders in D365 implementation. They are looking for an AX Finance Consultant to join their growing team in support of a variety of exciting projects.
* Strong finance background i.e. accountancy qualification (CIMA, ACMA, ACCA)
* 2+ years AX exposure (preferably AX 2012)
* Full lifecycle project exposure
* Ideally exposure to the FMCG industry
* Data migration experience
* Eligible to work in UK
The ideal candidate will have strong Finance knowledge and understanding of ERP from a functional and implementation perspective. You will be working alongside some of the best AX Professionals in the country, giving you the perfect opportunity to develop and learn from them therefore driving your career in the direction you want.
What's on offer for you:
* Projects in various business domains delivered worldwide
* Professional growth and development through certified training programs and knowledge sharing
* Competitive salary
* Possibility of international deployments and job rotations
* Occasional home office
An opportunity like this will not last long! If you are interested please send your CV to Click here to contact this recruiter
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics AX / Axapta candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.
Dynamics AX/ Axapta/ AX2012/ ERP/Consultant/ Financial/ Financial Consultant/ Functional/ Functional Consultant/ Finance/ Business Analyst/ Oxfordshire/ Berkshire/ Buckinghamshire/ Warwickshire/ Gloucestershire/ Hampshire/ Wiltshire/ Surrey/ Sussex London/ Greater London/ UK/ United Kingdom/ Relocation/Home-based/