IMPLEMENTATION MANAGER (TELECOMS)
Would you like the opportunity to be a part of a joint venture with BT? The client is leading the market in fixed mobile convergence and is looking to double in size, moving from a start up into an SME.
The main purpose of this role is to be the customers' single point of contact during the delivery phase of businesses purchasing the client solution.
For new and resigning customers, the role requires Implementation Managers to plan, configure and implement customer data onto systems. To own communications with the customers throughout their on-boarding project to enable them to be ready for go-live and have a smooth transition to the service.
Throughout each of these steps, focussing on delivering a high customer experience (measured by net promoter scores) and within agreed timelines for the proposition that has been sold is important.
Starting salary: £25k-£35k + 10% bonus + more
Location: Hub is Hatfield
FT/PT: Full time
Overview: to plan, setup and implement new customers of the client systems, managing customer change requests, providing solutions to readiness for customer go live, liaising with internal and external customers to ensure a smooth transition
Skills: clear understanding of telephone systems - fixed line, mobile and/or radio, number porting, customer service skills, stakeholder engagement (internal and external), supplier management skills
* Able to manage multiple, complex projects simultaneously.
* Competent in managing change in an agile environment.
* Adept at working under pressure to tight timescales.
* Proficient in stakeholder and customer management (able to have difficult discussions)
* Proven competence of IT literacy. (Excel at advanced level).
* Competent in prioritising and organising workload with minimal supervision.
* A team player who is able to work using own initiative.
* Outstanding Customer Service Skills
* Able to own issues and identify risks that arise during the delivery of a customer.
* Skilled communicator both written and oral.
Interested? Apply before the 22nd February for immediate consideration