Senior Java/Kotlin Developer
£60,000 - £80,000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
I am looking for a Senior Java/Kotlin Developer to join my client based in S. They specialize in collecting and assessing driving data for behavior analysis, crash detection, recovery of stolen vehicles and fleet management.
They are looking for a hardworking Java developer with strong experience in the Spring ecosystem (e.g. Spring Boot, Core, Data, Cloud, Integration and so on).
Apart from these basics, we also work with a number of other exciting technologies, for example:
* Databases/Caches: Cassandra, MongoDB, Redis, PostgreSQL...
* Queues/Messaging: Kafka, ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ...
* DevOps: Docker, Docker Swarm, Kubernetes, CI and CD…
You will have a significant impact on the future of our business, providing telematics solutions to companies around the world.
Knowledge and Experience Must-Haves
* Good interpersonal skills with the ability to operate in a team with mixed disciplines
* They are an international office, but ability to speak/write English is a requirement.
* Ability to handle time and prioritise effort
* Dedicated ability to communicate issues and tackle problems
* Java 8 (any knowledge of Java 11 would be phenomenal…)
* Spring Boot (at least 1.5+)
* Spring Framework (at least 4+)
* Knowledge of at least one message broker system (e.g., Kafka, ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ)
* Experience with multi-threaded and multi-process architectures
* Deep understanding of design and integration patterns.
* Familiarity with Linux (Ubuntu) as your development machine (and deployment targets).
* Familiarity with IntelliJ IDEA as your IDE
* Keen interest in new technologies and development practices
* Experience of programming in Kotlin (or a strong dream to learn)
* Experience with various DB technologies (e.g. Cassandra, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, Redis)
* Knowledge of any message broker systems (e.g. Kafka, ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ)
* Knowledge of Containerisation technologies (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes)
If this Senior Java Kotlin Developer role is of interest, please apply!
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales