Programme Manager (Customer facing) - Abingdon with travel to Cardiff - Initial 6-month contract.
A Programme Manager (Customer facing) is required to join a reputable ICT support and teaching company based in Abingdon with travel to Cardiff on an initial 6-month contract with the view to extend.
Key Skills / Qualifications
* Programme management experience within a customer facing environment.
* Experience of working within an agile environment
* Strong negotiation skills
* ITIL / Prince2 certification
* Risk and Issue management skills
* Software implementation delivery
* You will be leading a project at steering group level
* You will be responsible for planning, managing the RAID log and other areas of the project.
* You will represent the organisation and manage all its customer's needs.
* You will be based in Abingdon 2 days per week and will be required to travel to Cardiff about 2 to 4 times per month.
* On days when you are not in the Abingdon office, and are not on customer site in Cardiff, there is flexibility to work remotely.
If this role is of interest to you please submit your CV in the first instance.