IT Support / Desktop Support
£17000 - £20000
2M Employment Solutions
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
IT Support / Desktop Support
Reporting to: Head of Infrastructure and Platforms
Location: Kings Court, Water Lane, Wilmslow Cheshire, SK9 5AR
Hours of Work: 09:00 - 17:30
Salary: £17,000 - 20,000 - dependant on experience
The role of the IT Support team is to ensure that our colleagues have the technology they need to do their roles to achieve our business objectives.
We are looking for a customer focused star to join our IT department to support our colleagues both hands on in the office and remotely across the UK. You will be working with state of the art systems and technology, and helping the business get the most out of it.
This is a fast paced role where no two issues are the same. You'll be there - whatever they need, whatever it takes and have the ability to prioritise when needed. As the role involves answering support tickets, what we really need is someone with brilliant customer service, who can ask the right questions to find the right solutions. If you love all things technology and a have a passion for demonstrating it in a clear and simple way, then this is the job for you.
What will I be doing day to day?
* Using a ticket based system to resolve all IT related queries, including using GoToAssist for remote users.
* Ensures correct levels are attached to issues and all parties aware of impact on service
* Set-up new hardware such as PCs, Laptops, iPhones and iPads.
* Create new user accounts in Office 365 and Active Directory. You will be required to travel to other offices as and when required.
* Customer focussed and personal drive to deliver the best solutions
* Enthusiastic to deliver the best customer service putting your colleagues at the heart of everything you do
* Good communicator on the telephone and face to face
* Proven organisational skills
* Great team player with the ability to act on your own initiative when required
* Ability and desire to learn about the systems we support
* Enjoy solving problems
* Ability to prioritise your own work loads and manage others expectations
* Calm and focused
* Previous experience of working on a support desk is desirable
This role would suit an IT graduate or someone looking for their next role in IT with experience in:
* Windows Platforms
* Active Directory
* Hyper V
* Office 365
* VPN, Skype, & RDP
* Mobile devices - iPhone, iPad
* Laptops, PCs
We are Citation. We are far from your average service provider as our colleagues bring their great personalities to work, not just their policies!
We have been proudly delivering valuable HR and Health and Safety services to SME's across the UK for over 20 years. Passionate about service, we're on a mission to revolutionise our colleague's and client's experience by employing brilliant people who are experts at what they do and smile whilst they are doing it.
Working for Citation you will have access to 25 days holiday plus your birthday off work, childcare vouchers, gym membership discounts , healthcare cash plan, the opportunity to purchase extra leave, pension contributions and more.
It's a great place to work because of the people we employ. Fun, professional and supportive, we want likeminded individuals who love to love their job (no 'mood hoovers' here thanks!). So if our culture sounds like a good fit for you and you want to be part of our success story, then send us your details.