HR site lead
RM IT Professional Resources AG
HR site lead wanted for our Zurich based client in the pharmaceutical sector.
* 8+ years of progressive HR Generalist experience in a multinational environment or a Bachelor's degree in business or HR
* Ability to manage and interpret employment laws into pragmatic solutions and navigate line management through its complexities
* Broad experience in the entire employee life cycle as per Swiss regulations from recruitment to exit management, line management and employee consultation, labour law, compensation and benefits, performance management and talent development
* Strong interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills
* Languages: fluent English and German, both written and spoken
* Engaging with employees respectfully to their individual development and providing ongoing feedback and coaching as well as learning opportunities
* Ensuring HR policies and procedures are in line with local labour laws and compliant
* Promoting and conducting the affairs of the company with the highest standards of integrity, probity and corporate governance
* Managing an onsite Shared Service team for all transactional and administrative HR activities, including payroll and benefits
* Understanding the overall business objectives and ensuring HR programs and policies are delivered to support the achievement of global and regional goals, this implies alignment and translation of regional and global HR strategies into local needs
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Does this sound like an interesting and challenging opportunity to you? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number.
Due to work permit restrictions, we can unfortunately only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Going the extra mile…
New to Switzerland? In case of successful placement, we support you with:
* All administrative questions
* Finding an apartment
* Health - and social insurance
* Work permit and much more