Field Project Manager (Telco)
North East England
£35,000 - £55,000
Project Manager (Telco)
Would you like the opportunity to be a part of a joint venture with BT? The client is leading the market in fixed mobile convergence and is looking to double in size, moving from a start up into an SME.
The role holder is responsible and accountable for delivering the client's solution to BT's customer base (Small - Large Customers)
Leading on multiple projects and being single point of contact for clients. This will involve leading on client communications, detailed planning, delivery and provisioning/implementation of all customer contracts.
Starting salary: £35k-£55k + 10% bonus + car allowance + more
Location: Field based + Hub is Hatfield
FT/PT: Full time
Overview: Client facing role to manage, deliver and implement multiple projects and solutions (both big and small), taking charge of client communications, planning, delivery and implementation of provisioning. Ability to influence and define the implementation function, having a self-starter and positive attitude is key.
Senior PM - Responsible for management of Project Managers who are field based client facing. To lead and motivate a team of Project Managers. Accountable for resource planning, work volumes, meeting key KCI points, all people management elements and customer satisfaction targets.
Skills: internal & external stakeholder engagement, demonstrable skills in SIP and mobile networks technologies, VPBX, negotiation and influencing skills, telecoms environment is highly desirable, stake holder engagement (external & internal) highly desirable. Able to handle customer escalations.
* Passionate about delivering outstanding Customer Service with the ability to handle complex customer complaints /issues should they arise.
* Demonstrable experience of leading and managing a team within a telecoms / billing environment. Development of people in a multi-disciplined environment.
* Excellent coaching and performance management skills to develop team.
* Strong influencing and negotiating skills combined with stakeholder and supplier management.
* Possess exceptional organisational skills to enable efficient resource and capability planning.
* Great attention to detail.
* Good level of IT literacy across the Microsoft office suite of packages.
* Excellent communication skills both oral and written.
* Confident presenter with experience of presenting to large groups.
* Able to work independently and as part of a team.
* Possess confidence in challenging ideas in a non-confrontational manner.
* Decisive in decision making having made sound and well thought through judgements.
* Extensive experience of mobile or PBX delivery.
* PRINCE 2 desirable.
* SIP Qualifications Desirable.
Interested...Apply before the 15th February for immediate consideration