Technical Service Engineer - London
£30,000 - £40,000
Position: Technical Support Engineer
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 per annum
We are a London based, independent market leading security specialist looking for an experienced Technical Support Engineer who has industry experience in electrical security.
- Having previous experience as a service engineer
- TABCOM training
- Knowledge of IP Systems
- Experience of IT services
Main Roles & Responsibilities
- Installation, Commissioning, Technical Support, Servicing and Maintenance of Intruder, Access Control and CCTV systems.
- This role requires extensive knowledge and familiarity of the commonly installed hardware and software used with Intruder Alarm, Intercom, CCTV & Access Control systems. (Our engineers will be expected to acquire
such knowledge by attending, at the Companys expense, relevant training courses).
- Given the practical on-site engineering nature of the role, our Engineers will be expected to attend site as required for Installation, Commissioning, Maintenance, Customer Support and training.
- Our engineers will assist in the research and development of products to ensure that the Company continues to offer its clients up to date technology and products
- Our engineers will also be required to provide technical and sales support in client meetings and new system design. This will often include the integration of Security Systems with IT networks.
- Our Engineers will be responsible for recommending to clients the appropriate improvements that they may wish to consider and then liaising with CUSTOM colleagues so that these sales opportunities can be followed up.
- All persons within the Companys employ have the responsibility to ensure full compliance with the Companys Health & Safety Policy.
- Candidate needs to be flexible
- 20 days Holidays.
- Christmas and summer parties.
- Ongoing training.
8 years experience in the industry (electrical security)
For further details please call [Telephone number removed]