CRM Technical Lead
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
About the role
As a CRM Technical Lead you will be responsible for working with clients and leading Avanade delivery teams in planning, designing, building, testing, and maintaining CRM solutions.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Lead and review your team's work across all phases of Avanade projects (e.g. Plan, Analyze, Design, Build and Test)
- Liaise effectively between customers, IT staff, and business partners to ensure high quality and timely resolution of customer issues
- Design conceptual architecture and technical solutions
- Ensure off-shore resources are utilized and leveraged appropriately
You are likely a great manager with vast CRM experience. You understand the nuts and bolts of CRM systems and, more importantly, you know how to connect with clients and lead a team to reach its goals. You are organized, energetic, and as comfortable in front of a board room as in front of a white board with your development team.
Your technical skills likely include:
- Extensive experience with CRM or another business management software (Microsoft Dynamics preferred)
- Experience working in a Software as a Service (SaaS) environment
- Integration pattern & technologies: REST/SOAP services
- Server side Programing: .NET, C# or vb.net
- Dynamics Solution management, Dynamics deployment
- CRM configuration experience: Entities/forms/processes
- Development methodologies: Agile and Waterfall
Your non-technical skills likely include:
- Excellent client management skills and the ability to work with customers to develop and manage an action plan
- Experience consulting with external clients on complex projects, including in leadership roles
- Experience working with global teams on CRM technology implementation and maintenance projects
What we offer
- Opportunity to work for Microsoft gold partner with unrivalled development and training
- Competitive base salary
- Extended benefits, annual bonus and an excellent pension
- Access to Avanade University
- Dedicated career manager to encourage your progression
- Opportunity to work on various projects with blue-chip organisations
Travel can be up to 80%. Our projects are based all over the UK.
If the project to which you are assigned is not within commutable distance, you will usually stay in a hotel room 3 nights per week in order to work on-site 4 days per week. The 5th day is usually worked from home.
Due to the nature of our business, this travel requirement is non negotiable.
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation