ERP Program/Project Manager
About the role
As an ERP Program/Project Manager, you are responsible for successful delivery of ERP projects to Avanade clients through organization, management and monitoring of people, methodologies and technologies throughout the project life cycle.
Day-to-day, you will:
Your technical and non-technical skills include:
- Results oriented / self-directed ability to drive change in unstructured environment
- Strong client interface and presentation skills
- Strong business acumen
- Track record of initiative and outstanding performance
- Excellent interpersonal skills-'Customer Focus'
- Manages customer expectations effectively
- Ability to quickly build relationships
- Passion for learning
- Strong time management skills
- Working knowledge of at least one software development methodology
- Working knowledge of Microsoft platform skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Project
- Global skill requirements to come; speak to hiring manages, capability leads, and region Talent Community champions for needs in your local market.
What we offer
- Opportunity to work for Microsoft gold partner with unrivalled development and training
- Competitive base salary
- Access to Avanade University
- Dedicated career manager to encourage your progression
Travel can be up to 80%. Our projects are based all over the UK.
If the project to which you are assigned is not within commutable distance, you will usually stay in a hotel room 3 nights per week in order to work on-site 4 days per week. The 5th day is usually worked from home.
Due to the nature of our business, this travel requirement is non negotiable.
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation