Java Lead Developer
Role: Lead Java Developer
Location: Southend - Travel to Worthing two times per week
Duration: 3 Months
Would you like to join a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation?
Our client are at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms.
* Troubleshoot and bug fix existing Java Code
* Work directly with 2 x frontend apps support SME's to understand the front end application in line with the back end Java code.
* JMS Webservices, EJB Development and Migration
* Mandatory skills: WebLogic 10, ALSB 3.0 and BPM 3.0
* Java v1.8+
* Spring Boot framework
* Agile SAFe
* Cloud environment (AWS preferred)
* Oracle DB, MySQL and Ingress database technologies
* Redhat / Centos or similar Unix platforms
* Git, Jenkins, Jira, SOAP UI, Junit, TDD, B
Senior Java Developer - 6+ years of experience
* Must have strong Java knowledge & experience in J2EE 1.5 & 1.6 environment
* Must have proven Java knowledge & experience in Java Micro Services specifically Java Spring Boot (2 Year strong experience).
* Have experience of working to and in a Scrum/Kanban environment.
* Experience of Agile SAFe will be advantageous.
* Will have worked on Hybrid cloud based solutions utilising AWS.
* Experience of developing using Java 8
* Experience in MySQL
* Experience in Docker
* Experience in Jira, Confluence
* Experience in a Test-Driven Development, BDD and Pair Programming
* Experience of using code quality tools like PMD and Checkstyle
* Experience of using Maven, Jenkins
Experience Message brokers :- RabbitMq and WebshpereMQ