Trainee Lightning Protection Engineer
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd
£20000 - £25000
RTR - 77504b_1548241286_expired
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Trainee Lightning Protection Engineer role on offer to join a rapidly expanding company where you will receive extensive training to gain a formal qualification as well as endless opportunities to progress your career.
Do you have experience working on a construction site? Are you happy working in all conditions for a company who invest in their staff?
This rapidly growing company specialise in the installation of bespoke lightning protection systems into new builds across the UK. They are part of a larger group who are currently undergoing a huge acquisition and as a result of this expansion, they are looking for a Trainee Lightning Protection Engineer to join their team.
In this role you will work alongside a qualified engineer covering the West Midlands and South West regions of the UK to install lightning protection systems to new builds and structures. You will receive On Site Assessment Training to become a qualified Lightning Protection Engineer and for the right candidate, opportunities to progress into supervisory roles are available.
The ideal candidate will have experience working on a construction site with an electrical understanding/qualification.
* Trainee Lightning Protection Engineer
* On Site Assessment Training to become a fully qualified Lightning Protection Engineer
* Woking alongside a fully qualified engineer
* Progression into supervisory positions
* Must have experience working on a construction site
* Must be motivated and willing to learn
* Must be happy covering the West Midlands and South West Regions