£350 - £450
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
ServiceNOW Administrator Bristol £350 to £450 per day
ServiceNOW Administrator for Bristol based market leading global HR & Payroll solutions business
This role is also on offer on a permanent basis up to £50k p.a.
As ServiceNOW Administrator, you will create, maintain and improve the business systems according to requirements, providing support, administration and development of the ServiceNOW environment. Responsibilities include:
* providing triage / identification of issues affecting ServiceNOW platform to resolve incidents
* defining, developing & implementing business enhancements with stakeholders
* supporting business in producing new processes, functionality and continual improvement
* developing IT strategic architecture and business use of ServiceNOW
* development of ServiceNOW scripting, UIs, forms and reports
* supporting knowledge transfer to ServiceNOW business user community
* supporting roll-out of new modules / upgrades / enhancements
* attend meetings to discuss evolving environment / technological advances
Our client is a market leading provider of HR business solutions, consultancy and payroll services using HR Technology and Outsourcing Best Practice to support their clients.
As ServiceNOW Administrator you will have experience in ServiceNOW development and integrations, and configuring Integration web services with third party applications (utilising API web services). Ideally ITIL certified with experience in developing scripting changes, UI policies and actions, you will be analytical and resolution focused with strong technical and customer service skills. Knowledge of the following is desirable:
* CSM ( CSM Portal, Reports & Dashboards, Case management )
* ITSM ( Incident, Problem, Change management, CMDB )
* ITOM ( Discovery & Event management )
* GRC ( Vendor Risk Management, Risk Management, Policy & Compliance )
If you wish to be considered for the role of ServiceNOW Administrator, please forward your CV quoting reference 293170CC
WE REGRET WE CAN ONLY ACCEPT APPLICATIONS FROM PERSONS AUTHORISED TO WORK WITHIN THE UK
Applications are invited with experience in: consultant ServiceNOW Administrator developer ITSM ITOM GRC SecOPs service now consultant jobs Bristol
ThreePeople advertises vacancies on behalf of clients. If your CV matches our clients requirements, we will forward your details to them to confirm your suitability. By applying for this role, you consent to the submission of your details for this purpose only. Any data processed will be used for recruitment purposes only and will be not be retained by ThreePeople for a period longer than 6 months.