Spring Group Plc
£350 - £380
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Spring Technology's client, a public sector organisation, are currently looking to recruit a Web Developer for an initial 3 month contract based in Edinburgh or Glasgow on a rate of £350-380/day (outside of IR35).
* Development of a new, digital by default, technical environment and commensurate digital services to all organisation's stakeholders.
* Support and development of fit for purpose, corporate support systems and services to allow the organisation's teams to deliver their strategic outcomes.
* Communication, support and leadership in all digital and technical disciplines.
* Impact assessment of new Digital Services and systems.
* Research and development as appropriate.
* Bring considerable software development expertise to bear in the development of services on the organisation's Digital Platform.
* The organisation's Digital team operate an Agile delivery process so work will be taken from the product backlog every 2 weeks by the worker as part of Sprint Planning.
* Highly experienced in software development, across the entire software development life cycle, using a variety of software design patterns.
* Ability to plan, execute, track and report on delivery progress against requirements.
* Experience in designing and implementing large-scale, complex relational databases in MS SQL Server.
* Skilled in cloud architecture and technologies.
* Experience developing continuous integration and deployment solutions.
* Experienced in Agile methodologies.
* .NET development using C# and Visual Studio.
* ASP.NET development using MVC.
* Web services, including creation and consumption of WCF and Web API services.
* Microsoft Entity Framework, Linq and LinqToSQL.
* Source Control Management systems.
* Cloud technologies, such as MS Azure or AWS.
* Continuous Integration and Deployment using TeamCity or similar.
* Unit testing frameworks such as Visual Studio Unit Testing Framework and nUnit.
* Angular experience is desirable.
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity please get in touch with Claire Lorden on 0131 524 9027 or send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org
Spring acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Spring Group UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: www.spring.com/candidate-privacy-information-statement