Programme Manager -
Nigel Frank International
£600 - £700
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
A Leading multinational Banking organisation in London are recruiting for an experienced Programme Manager to join the Chief Data Officer Programme on an initial 6 month contract.
If selected for this role you will be helping to lead analysis across systems, data quality, processes and data within the Bank.
* Drive implementation of local components of global plan
* Clear understanding of designing solutions, change interventions and Implements solutions
* Excellent stake holder management skills
* Strong understanding of Data Privacy, Metadata Management and Data Governance
* Programme managing the analysis of current processes and subsequent requirements to reach necessary standard
* Able to manager internal and external stakeholders
* Excellent Vendor Management skills
* Agile Methodologies including scrum, Kanban and lean.
* Ability to deliver to a clear deadline and cost manage the programme.
* Strong project management skills and experience
* Previous experience managing data projects with Programme management experience
* Understanding of Data Quality, Information Asset Registry and core data
* Team player
* Knowledge of Collibra and practical experience