Automation Test Engineer
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Automation Test Engineer
Join a world-leading IT consultancy and thought leader within the software testing field.
About Sogeti and the Capgemini Group
Sogeti UK is renowned for being the software testing specialists, and we’re currently looking for testing experts to join us as consultants. You’ll help grow our expert testing capabilities as we expand our family of testing professionals and cement our position as the UK’s no 1 provider of testing services.
Sogeti is a leading provider of technology and engineering services. Sogeti brings together more than 25,000 professionals in 15 countries, based in over 100 locations in Europe, USA and India. Sogeti is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Cap Gemini S.A., listed on the Paris Stock Exchange.
Sogeti delivers solutions that enable digital transformation and offers cutting-edge expertise in Cloud, Cybersecurity, Digital Manufacturing, Quality Assurance & Testing, and emerging technologies. Sogeti combines agility and speed of implementation with strong technology supplier partnerships, world class methodologies and its global delivery model, Rightshore®. In the UK, Sogeti is primarily focussed on Consulting, Digital, DevOps and Testing solutions.
In this role you will represent Sogeti UK by working on different client sites in a range of industries that include; telecoms, finance and leading technology companies. You will gain exposure to a variety of tools and technologies that will allow you to continuously develop as a subject matter expert in technical testing.
As an Automation Test Engineer, we’re looking for:-
- Experience of automation testing in a commercial environment, using Selenium (essential).
- An understanding of the differences between data, keyword and action driven frameworks.
- The ability to create automated test scripts using appropriate design techniques.
- Development experience with any OOP language e.g. Python, Java or C#.
- Knowledge of continuous integration e.g. Jenkins is advantageous.
- Knowledge of Test Design using BDD / TDD / Requirements Review / Cucumber-SpecFlow.
- Knowledge of Agile/DevOps environments is beneficial.
- The ability to pick up new tools.
- Flexibility on travel / work locations (working as a consultant could take you to customer sites across the UK!).
- ISEB / ISTQB foundation or above certification.
As an Automation Test Engineer at Sogeti, you can:-
- Work with the latest testing tools and upskill in different technologies through our work on various customer sites.
- Work onsite, representing the global Sogeti brand with a range of customers to gain invaluable experience, quickly. Customers include well known global grands, Government, finance, insurance, aerospace and media/digital.
- Gain experience within a market leader and have a genuine and transparent career path mapped; We prefer to promote from within rather than recruit externally so you’ll have every opportunity to develop.
- We encourage continuous learning and development by providing you the tools and support to drive your own career in the direction you want!
Our inclusive Culture
Sogeti UK positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us.
Capgemini / Sogeti is ranked in the Top 100 employers in the latest Stonewall Workplace Equality Index
Additional Company Benefits
- 5% flexible benefits package you can pick and choose a range of benefits
- 6% additional pension contribution from us