Nigel Frank International
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
There is a new exciting opportunity for an AWS Architect to join a fantastic company offering a fresh new approach to finance. You will be part of a Technology and Innovation team responsible for creating innovations that will change the face of banking. Please note, this is an AWS centred role which requires someone with experience using AWS tools.
Your role will entail:
* Elevate usefulness and maximise capabilities to make appropriate recommendations.
* Conduct risk assessments.
* Identifying and suggesting changes to enhance the service offered to customers.
* You will ensure that all the designs produced are compliant with the company policies and standards.
* Producing solution designs for projects assigned and leading teams to execute them correctly.
* Keeping up with the industry's trends to guarantee an up-to-date industry knowledge, in order to advise on architecture and technology decisions accordingly.
* Being able to lead, communicate and deliver technical domains in line with the company strategies.
* AWS Solutions Architect Associate Certificate
* Experience using cloud platforms - AWS (principal), Google Cloud, Azure etc.
* Experience using operating systems such as Linux and Windows.
* Good communication skills to communicate technical ideas to non-technical teams.
* Exposure to DevOps - CI/CD pipelines beneficial.
* Experience of data infrastructure and networking (e.g. Servers, Blades etc.)
* Experience with agile methodologies and/or project management.
* Banking and Financial Services experience beneficial but not necessary.