Head of Programmes (Cyber Security)
City of London
£100,000 - £150,000
Head of Cyber Security Programmes (Cyber Security) - Cyber Security, Information Security, IT Security, Cybersec, Infosec, Penetration Testing, Intrusion Detection
City of London - Permanent - £100,000 - £150,000 (plus benefits)
Head of Programmes (Cyber Security) - we are looking to recruit a seasoned Head of Programmes (Cyber Security) to join a global Reinsurance company, based in the City of London. You will support the Business Solutions IT Systems team in developing global solutions for cyber related topics as requested by IT Risk and Security as well as solutions for internal IT requests.
As a Head of Programmes (Cyber Security) you will lead a newly established IT and Security team who will be tasked with delivering numerous IT and Cyber Security related projects globally. To support you in this role, you will ideally have experience of putting teams together or will have developed new function and will have the ability to lead a team of highly skilled and motivated Programme Managers, IT Business Analysts and Project Managers, whilst also managing global internal IT development projects based on both new and established technologies.
REQUIRED SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
* Knowledge of cyber security related principle and successfully delivery of cyber security related projects is essential
* Proven experience in the management of diverse stakeholders and complex IT projects; ensuring cost efficient operation of developed systems
* Good understanding of relevant IT processes with a focus on Cyber Know How, which allows advice in the use of new technologies
* Ability to build teams and liaise well with internal and external stakeholders in an international context due to working on a global scale
* Consulting and collaborative working style creating a culture of accountability and sharing
* Escalation and change management knowledge and outstanding organizational skills
* Demonstrable leadership skills
* Fluent spoken and written English
* Experience of working within Insurance or Financial Services is desirable
* Willingness to travel internationally
If this opportunity sounds of interest, please click "apply" or contact James Spence-Evans at Experis for further information.