I am recruiting for a Project Manager to work on in the communications team (SCADA, CCTV, PAVA, Radio) under the director.
Location: Central London (Head office Canary Wharf)
Rate: £400 Per Day
Length: 1 Year
The role is to supervise and direct staff and processes to ensure successful delivery of work packages for Crossrail communication systems. Keep these work packages running smoothly and on time whilst meeting appropriate quality and safety standards, delivering the customer's requirements and achieving high levels of customer satisfaction.
* Work with the engineering, testing and planning teams to develop programmes and resource schedules for delivery of the works
* Organise teams and manage activities to deliver the works in accordance with the programme
* Ensure appropriate standards and procedures are followed
* Document and present progress at regular reviews with management and the customer
* Coordinate work groups to troubleshoot problems
* Assess risk and ensure contingency and risk management plans are in place Please send an updated CV if interested.
Unfortunately cannot support visa sponsorship please do not reply if you require sponsorship of visa. Apologies.
To find out more about Huxley Engineering, please visit www.huxleyengineering.com
Huxley Engineering, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales