Information Security Officer (ISO 27001), IT, UK - England , Home based with travel to site (mainly in Surrey but UK wide)
The Information Security Officer will be responsible for ensuring a strong control environment, incorporating information security best practices and risk management as well as building and embedding policies and procedures into all areas of the business.
My client is committed to accelerate and enhance our focus on emerging technologies to ensure our clients benefit from leading digital solutions, artificial intelligence, robotics, open data and Internet of Things.
As a leading provider of IT and professional Services to some of the leading companies in the UK this is an opportunity for you to progress your career and build knowledge in a leading and forward thinking organisation.
To be successful in this role you will need to have an in- depth knowledge and implementation experience of ISO27001. This role will suit somebody with a sound technical understanding of networking and telecoms. Other experience and skills to include;
* Risk Management and methodology
* Good knowledge of Information Assurance within the Public Sector
* Good knowledge of HMG/PSN accreditation schemes
* Good experience of IT/communication infrastructure
* Good knowledge of Access Control, Authentication and Cryptography
* One or more professional qualifications (e.g. CISSP, CISM, CISA, SSCP, CEH etc)
Please note that the successful candidate will need to obtain a security clearance for this post.
What's in it for you?
* Generous Basic Salary
* 23 Days Holiday
* Company Pension Scheme
* Access To Multiple Personal Benefits
To discuss this and other exciting Information Security opportunities in more detail please send your CV to:
E-Mail - Click here to contact this recruiter
Phone - Connor Hammond on [Telephone number removed]