Title: Project Manager
Package: Circa £65,000 + Package (negotiable)
Consultant: Adam Wright
NEW VACANCY - OF HIGH PRIORITY
A Large Regional contractor based in Liverpool, have an opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to deliver multiple projects and schemes they have in the pipeline. They have an extremely heavy presence across Manchester and Liverpool
The company offers a great opportunity for a Project Manager who is either; highly experienced within the delivery of large flagship projects (preferably between £20m - £70m+).
First Project to Deliver:
* Completion of the last 3 stories to a luxury apartment block
* Whilst delivering this phase, learning the company culture, values and processes
* You will then be responsible for delivering the next tower block/s (20+ stories)
* Commercial Offices (high rise)
* Residential apartments (high rise)
* Student Accommodation
Senior Project Manager Requirements:
* The successful Site Manager will have a stable background with a Tier 1/Tier 2 contractor
* Experience in being a number 1 or 2, delivering projects from start to finish.
* Degree or equivalent qualification in an engineering or construction based subject
* Minimum of SMSTS, CSCS and First Aid in date
* Residing within a commutable distance to Manchester
Senior Project Manager Package:
* Basic Salary: £60,000 - £65,000 + Package
* Other benefits (to be discussed)
If you would like more information on this Senior Project Management position, or other construction vacancies, please call Adam Wright on [Telephone number removed]
or email your current CV through to Click here to contact this recruiter
where it will be reviewed and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is shortlisted for this position.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an employment agency/business.
Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.