Finishing Manager for Top-tier Contractor - Manchester
Client and Opportunity
Our client is a Top 10 UK Construction Contractor with projects ranging across sectors from Commercial, to Mixed Use & High Rise. They are seeking a Finishing Manager in the Manchester area to due to their growing portfolio of work.
This role is a great opportunity for ambitious Finishing Managers who are looking for an opportunity that offers leadership and longer term career progression. Typical project values surpass £25m - experience on projects of these values is finishing position is essential.
* Professional qualifications are desirable
* Detailed knowledge of building regulations
* Experience of a similar role within a main contractor environment is essential
* Previous use of electric finishing / snagging software is a must
* Confident of building rapports within relevant colleagues
* Ability to manage sections of work with minimal support from Project Managers
* Understanding and implementation of quality processes and procedures
* Ability to monitor and approve compliance
* SMSTS, CSCS, First Aid is essential
The successful Finishing Manager will receive:
* A basic salary of between £38,000 - £45,000 depending on experience + car allowance + pension + Healthcare
If you are interested in the role of Finishing Manager please submit all CV applications to Click here to contact this recruiter
, or call [Telephone number removed]
If unfortunately you are not interested, but think you know someone who is, call up and pass on their details for the chance of winning £250 through our referral scheme!!!
Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.