SAP Integration Manager
£75000 - £80000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
SAP Basis and Integration Manager / Permanent / West London / Immediate start
My retail client is currently looking for an experienced SAP Basis and integration Manager. This role is accountable for the performance and utilisation of the SAP Basis and Integration Teams - in planning, managing and supporting all internal SAP systems and any related activities.
* Manage a team of 8 SAP Basis administrators and SAP Integration analysts
* Lead the SAP technical teams (Basis and Integration) in ensuring SAP solutions are in line with SAP best practice and the overall Information Systems strategy and objectives.
* Working with the Domain Delivery Managers and all internal decision makers to identify, recommend, develop, implement and support cost-effective and controlled SAP and related Infrastructure solutions
* Actively participate in the Design and Architecture process
* Identify opportunities, efficiencies for continual improvement
* Plan, monitor and control end-to-end SAP solutions delivery, promoting at all times best practice
Demonstrable experience of SAP Applications (preferably SAP IS Retail)
* ECC, EWM (SCM), ABAP, PO/PI, CPi, Logistics, Finance, BW, BO, Solution Manager)
* Solution Manager, BASIS stack including TREX, SAP Content Server, web technologies, RHEL, oracle database, Windows OS
* HANA (experience advantageous)
If you would be interested in being submitted for this position, please send your updated CV and I will be in touch immediately to discuss further.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales