IT Systems Manager
||£55,000 - £63,000
IT Systems Manager (Enterprise Networking, Linux, AWS, Cyber Security)
A new role for an IT Systems Manager (Enterprise Networking, Linux, AWS, Cyber Security and Apple MAC networking) has arisen with a thriving, well-invested specialist IT solutions company in Cambridge.
As the IT Systems Manager, you will undertake a strategic role that involves making key IT and business decisions, whilst also being hands-on when necessary. We are seeking someone with a strong technical background gained from working in an enterprise environment in a technology company, with a particular focus on enterprise networking (switches, VLANs, link aggregation, Cyber Security and Firewalls).
As this role involves working with a wide array of technology we are looking for an adaptable, pro-active person with a background of delivering IT solutions within medium-large businesses!
Further experience needed for the IT Systems Manager:
* Demonstrable experience of working in a strategic role, making key IT decisions.
* Hands-on technical networking skills at a senior-level (switches, VLANs, Cyber Security and Firewalls).
* PowerShell scripting skills.
* Demonstrable technical experience with Linux, AWS, Windows Server 2008 - 2016, Office 365, Exchange, Apple MAC networking and Cloud all essential.
* Pro-active attitude with a passion for driving forward results and solutions.
* Some line management experience.
The IT Systems Manager role is pivotal to the growth of the IT team within an already very successful, exciting and expanding company with an international client base. Based in great offices, you will work alongside a like-minded talented team where you can add extensive value across the business!
IT Systems Manager (Enterprise Networking, Linux, AWS, Cyber Security, Apple MAC networks)
Salary: Competitive + health, pension, 25 days holiday
Please apply now for further information and immediate consideration!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy.