Cloud Engineer - Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
£55000 - £60000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
(Cloud,GCP,Google,Cloud,AWS,Azure,Terraform,Python,Agile,SCRUM,Design,Architect,Technical Support) My client is seeking a Cloud Engineer, ideally with Google Cloud experience, you will be a technical point of contact for cloud services. This is an exiting opportunity to join a growing department, using cutting edge technology.
Required Skills and Experience
* Cloud Experience (Google Cloud Platform)
* Proven track record of delivering goals
* Experienced in writing clean code in Python
* Experienced with Terraform
* Knowledge of these public cloud service providers: Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure
* Experienced in automating software build, deployment and server configuration management
using tools such as Puppet, Ansible, Jenkins, Git & Terraform
* Knowledge & Experience of modern agile development methodologies
* Exposure to DevOps practices and automation of software testing, delivery and infrastructure
* Strong passion for technology, a willingness to learn new skills and the ability to evangelize the
uses of cloud services
* Proven ability to investigate complex issues spanning multiple technologies and drive to
* Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
* AWS/Azure or Google Cloud experience
* Experienced in writing clean code in other Object Orientated languages: Java, C#, Ruby...
* Experience in developing IaaS development toolkits
* Experience in working as part of an existing Site Reliability Engineering team
* Experience with any public or private cloud technologies/services
* Expertise in Windows and Linux system administration, databases (relational and NoSQL) and
networking infrastructure and services (routing, switching, DNS, NTP)
This organisation is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. The client does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply online or for more information please contact:
Luke Passmore - 0117 9309703