Oracle Apps Support Analyst
- You will be the point of contact for supporting Oracle Applications and related systems Stockholm, Sweden location.
- The Oracle EBS footprint will include Supply Chain modules like Inventory, WIP, MSCA, ASCP and Order Management.
- You will collaborate with end users to understand their business functions and processes to be able to strongly support them from an Oracle EBS perspective.
- Other responsibilities include tasks such as helping business users on a daily basis as well as leading workshops to gather and analyze information to later improve existing solutions.
- You will also perform hands-on configuration of Oracle EBS to meet business requirements and design.
- You will closely work together with other technical teams and the global IS team at Trimble.
* 5-10 years experience supporting Enterprise Applications in an IT/IS Department or 7+ year's hands-on experience implementing Oracle EBS.
* In-depth knowledge of Oracle EBS version 12.x in the areas of Supply Chain Management and Planning.
* Experienced with implementing and supporting enterprise software on-premise is required.
* Experienced with Oracle Demand Planning, Material Requirement Planning, Oracle Advanced Supply Chain Planning, Demantra, Work in Process, Oracle Advanced Pricing, Cost Management, Oracle Order Management.
* Vendor Managed Inventory, Re-order point replenishment, Min/Max planning.
* Experienced reading and writing basic SQL queries to manipulate data in Oracle EBS.
* Must be fluent in English, fluency in Swedish is desirable.
CV's and expressions of interest to Click here to contact this recruiter