Technical Architect -expired
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Contract Period: 21st January 2019 - 6th June 2019
Security Clearance: SC
• AD & Exchange Technical Architect - job description
• Familiar with establishing requirements, the development of requirements traceability matrix and its maintenance through delivery
• Be familiar with the project delivery life cycle and be capable of supporting the solution from requirements gathering, through design, build, test and early life support.
• A collaborative individual, one that can build relationships between the programme and BAU support personnel and assist with maintaining focus of the end goal.
• Directory Service migration/integration for multiple server platforms (Wintel, Linux, AIX)
• RBAC Design
• Architect with significant level of experience in Active Directory Design and Implementation in Enterprise scales environments
• Experience of designing and implementing MS Exchange upgrades.
• Production of High and Low level design documents (LTM/PTM documents)
• SC level Security Clearance (or eligible) and willing to undergo SC Clearance process
Nice to Have:
• Experience of Secure Government systems (preferably military)
• Flexibility and aptitude to rapidly pick up new technologies / a new environment sufficient to enable effective delivery across diverse areas, identifying the need for specialist engagement where appropriate on a task basis
• At least 10 years of implementation knowledge and delivery experience
• Ability to extract knowledge from SMEs and replay via solution documentation
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate and document at technical and business levels.
• Knowledge of some Military business processes or experience of working in Government Sectors (preferably Defence)