An award winning, cutting edge and innovative online brand, is looking to hire a Social Media and PR Manager to develop its organic social platforms, grow its social media footprint and foster earned media opportunities through cutting edge B2C PR campaigns.
The Manager will report to the Head of Digital and will be responsible for the development of the company’s organic social media and PR strategies, content and campaigns execution, working alongside internal marketing and creative teams as well as external specialist agencies.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Creating engaging public relations / marketing content for client channels, developing social media strategies, increasing customer engagement and client ROI, drive branding and player communication strategy and managing campaigns and budgets.
- Integrating Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Twitter and LinkedIn into wider offline and PR campaign activity and monitoring landscape for customer insight, tech and industry opportunities.
- Aggregating, prioritising and distributing daily public relations / marketing content (text, video, competitions and more) from partners, agencies, product teams and other suppliers.
- Using reporting tools, analytics and reporting software to analyse and report campaign results.
- Working with the influencer agency to promote the brand in a playful and positive way that will reach the right audiences.
- Supporting the creation and implementation of a 2019 UK PR Strategy. Working with the Head of Brand Marketing and external PR agencies, you will help build a national strategy that will complement and support the brand and DR objectives, which can also be leveraged via the organic social media platforms.
- Helping construct the 2019 UK PR Strategy that will complement and support the brand and DR objectives.
- Delivering successful campaigns to increase the client’s brand awareness, understanding and consideration within the B2C market.
- Overseeing content production (releases, videos and online / offline stunts) and reporting on performance using agreed KPIs.
- Working with external agencies to promote the brand in a playful and positive way that will reach the right audiences.
- Hosting forums and workshops within Marketing. Join / host regular meetings with customer services to understand CS issues and share learnings and experiences.
Skills / experience required:
- Previous experience in developing social media strategies and campaign deployment (either agency or client side).
- Previous experience within a public relations / marketing role.
- Thorough understanding of channels (specifically Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Twitter, YouTube), their potential impact as an acquisition and retention tool and how to enhance other online (and offline) channels.
- Experience in writing press releases and other earned content. Delivering successful PR campaigns / strategies that deliver measurable results and meet objectives.
- Strong understanding of digital tracking, measuring and reporting tools, proven copywriting skills and a track record in the creation and distribution of photography and video content for the likes of Facebook live etc.
- Experience in appointing and working with external agencies and using dedicated digital and marketing technologies. i.e. Facebook Business Manager, video production, analytics etc.
- Confident, with strong initiative and ability to work with minimal supervision and to build relationships internally and externally.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, Excel and PowerPoint presentation skills. Solid attention to detail.
In return, the successful Manager will receive a salary of £35,000 to £50,000 per annum and a benefits package including bonus, private health insurance and pension contributions.