Senior IT Programme Manager
24th December 2018
£70000 - £80000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Senior IT Programme Manager - Permanent - Corby - Immediate requirement
My client is currently looking for an experience IT programme manager with a strong background in managing various teams and overseeing portfolios. A background in transactional and full life cycle projects would be an essential requirement in this role.
You will be responsible for managing a team and overseeing their portfolios. Previous experience with budget responsibility would be very beneficial. As part of this role you will be liaising and working with a variety of departments across the business so good people and stakeholder management experience would be beneficial.
* Support and help develop and new PMO function for the business and manager all their projects
* Will be expected to manage a number of projects in accordance with the project framework within.
* Assess project risks and issues and develops resolutions to meet productivity, quality and customer satisfaction.
* Tracks, controls and reports all areas of project budget, spend and forecasts throughout the life of the project. Ensures that project delivery meets quality and timeline expectations
* Line management responsibilities for the IT Project Team.
* To programme manage and deliver a range of projects which will not only be fit for propose from a technology perspective but will also bring significant value benefit to the internal business departments.
This role is offering a competitive salary with a good benefits package.
If this role is of interest and you would like to be considered please send an updated version of your CV and I will be in touch
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales