Java Developer / Software Developer / Software Engineer - Bath / Bristol / Swindon - £40,000 - £50,000 plus excellent benefits
My client provides a range of complete digital solutions to a variety of organisations across many different markets, including Government, Financial services, Health and care, Travel and Transport and National Security. This company builds business critical solutions with proven capabilities in the areas of Business insight and analytics, Automation and Integration, Digital Software, Application Development and cloud computing. They are looking for bright, imaginative and curious software engineers, with strong Java skills to join their talented teams. The role
Software Engineers are responsible for delivering solutions for essential everyday services that rapidly transform and improve operational efficiency. You will be a full stack developer, comfortable with both web technologies as well as core business logic.
You will have knowledge of the full software development lifecycle and understand the importance of standards and quality procedures. You will be willing and able to learn new technologies and new skills and be a problem solver, who loves technical challenges. Essential skills
Knowledge of some of the following,
- JUnit (or equivalent automated testing framework)
- Mockito (or equivalent mocking framework)
- HTML and CSS
Knowledge of any of the following is highly desirable,What do you get in return?
- The ability to work across a range of interesting Enterprise scale projects for a variety of clients
- To work with a company driven by technology.
- The ability to work with some truly household names.
- Working with likeminded technologists who will improve your skill-set.
- Join a company who has been accredited Investors in People.
- Personal development plan, mentoring and training
- 25 days holiday, Private medical and life insurance, discounted gym membership, active sports and social club.
This is a business that values its employees and has created an environment where collaboration is key. We need team players; you will be working in a team of like-minded people, where you will have the freedom to grow and the potential for real career progression, that you can determine.
This is one of the reasons why so many people want to join and why they don't want to leave.