Senior Business Analyst
11th December 2018
City Of London
£55000 - £65000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Senior Business Analyst - High level process mapping, Strategy development, Business Transformation
We have an opportunity for a Senior Business Analyst to join Experis on a permanent basis. You will be working as part of our Employed Consultant team, on site with a multi-national technology company based in Central London. This is a chance to be part of an award-winning organisation whose key priority is investing in its people.
Experis Consultancy is a Global entity with a well-established team with over 1000 consultants on assignment across 20 clients globally. Our UK operation is growing and has very aggressive plans for expansion over the coming years. We form part of the Manpower group of companies that turn over $20 billion a year collectively.
Experis UK have partnerships with major clients across the UK spanning multiple industries; our approach is a very personal one, with both our clients and our own employees. We are passionate about training, technology and career development.
The role of the Senior Business Analyst will help develop strategies to drive transformation that will accelerate revenue growth and drive operating effectiveness. The focus will be to evolve the front-line engagement model with customers and partners to simplify the ways we work to grow and retain revenue. The Senior Business Analyst will work with stakeholders at all levels of the organization to: identify business opportunities or problems; develop solution options that align to the client's strategies; and, create strong, persuasive business cases and implementation plans.
The Senior Business Analyst will be responsible for global transformation design across people, process and technology. Working in a fast-paced, agile way, the incumbent will play an important role in driving the agenda for operating model design.
With a clear understanding of our vision and business objectives, the Senior Business Analyst will:
* Define strategies to drive transformation change of our customer and partner engagement model (e.g. role mandates, high-level process improvements, performance metrics)
* Bring strategies to life to inform technology and process requirements and support subsequent deployment efforts
* Define new way of working that simplify our sales processes and improve our ability to attract and retain valuable customer relationships
* Provide high-level roadmaps a more effective salesforce in attaining sustainable customer relationships
Activities will include, but are not limited to:
* Manage working groups with senior leaders to shape projects and initiatives
* Articulate and plan steps necessary to meet project's objective (agile methodology)
* Develop business cases and play books that address business needs
* Analyse complex data to develop insights
* Create and propose solutions to the required level of detail - including business, technical, legal and user requirements.
* Identify resource requirements and manage scope
* Identify key risks and proactively manage them in design planning
* Set quality targets, acceptance criteria and control measures
* Develop a roadmaps for execution and longer term vision
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES REQUIRED
Senior Business Analysts have high exposure to senior executives and are expected to bring a creative and analytical skill set to solving strategic issues for the company
* 5-7 years of experience in providing advisory services in consulting or transformation in the Tech or Financial Services industries
* Proven Business Case and Strategy development capabilities with strong commercial orientation
* Advance Communication Skills (oral, written, presentation, PowerPoint) to engage Senior Stakeholders and collaborate at all levels of the organization
* Partnering with wide-range of business colleagues to understand and resolve issues
* Prior experience in strategic or financial analysis with superb data analytic and quantitative modelling skills (Advanced Excel skills - e.g., pivot tables)
* Process mapping (Visio)
* Project management utilizing agile methodology
* Highly motivated and proactive, strong initiative and resourceful
* Ability to work with a wide range of sensitive and confidential issues, including the evaluation and escalation of risk
Note: This is not a technology implementation role or program manager role
MBA preferred in relevant fields (Economics, Business, Finance, etc.)
Suitable Candidates should submit CVs in the first instance.