Project Manager (Implementation and Integration)
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
TradeIX is rewiring trade finance by providing the most connected and secured platform infrastructure for banks, asset managers, B2B networks and value-added service providers.
We are driving a paradigm shift in the way we facilitate the flow of goods, money, and credit in global trade. Built on distributed ledger technology, our platform’s applications, developer tools, and core protocol represent the dawn of the "internet of trade".
For the first time in history, we have both the opportunity and the tools needed to transform and rewire the world’s global trade infrastructure. In doing so, we can make fundamental improvements to the benefit of the entire trade ecosystem, bring millions of currently excluded businesses online, and create and deploy entirely new businesses and business models for global trade.
TradeIX went live with the first trade finance transaction leveraging blockchain technology for a leading logistic company together with Standard Chartered and AIG in September. TradeIX has partnered with R3 and 20 international banks to develop an open account trade finance platform powered by distributed ledger technology.
TradeIX has operations in Ireland, UK, Singapore and the US and is managed by a team of leaders in the financial technology and trade finance industry.
We believe in the need and opportunity to transform and rewire the world’s global trade infrastructure. Our mission is drive a paradigm shift in the way we facilitate the flow of goods, money, and credit in global trade. Our company culture is grounded in an environment of innovation, collaboration and celebration and we are always on the lookout for passionate and creative people to join the TradeIX team.
The Project Manager works directly with the client to scope, plan and manage TradeIX Platform Implementations and Integrations ensuring the client expectations are exceeded. The position requires significant interaction cross-functionally with product managers, delivery and development teams, architects and other internal and external stakeholders.
- Build and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Review, analyze, and evaluate business systems and user needs
- Develop, communicate and manage implementation and/or integration plans
- Maintain the appropriate project tracking mechanisms and metrics
- Stay Current with application releases and technical architecture
- Stay up to date on the latest technology that will enhance TradeIX’s thought leadership
- Ensure we are delivering high quality solutions with a strong sense of accountability
Experience & Qualifications
- IT Project Management and Architecture experience (3+ years)
- Prior business systems analysis experience (3+ years)
- Web Application implementation experience (5+ years)
- Application Integration experience (3+ years)
- Demonstrated passion for successful client implementations
- Ability to bring flexibility and thrive in a fast-paced environment with competing/changing priorities
- Highly logical thinker who can work in a team and cross functional environment
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with attention and focus on detail
- Experience in Agile and Scrum methodology
- Prior experience working with Enterprise Architect UML modelling tool, SOA (Service Oriented Architecture), API management and governance
- Trade Finance / Banking experience (desirable)
- Role is based in London
- Travel requirement ~10-25%
Salary & Benefits
Base Salary: [TBD)