Programme Manager - Reigate
Programme Manager - Tech & Business Change
We are currently in the market for a talented Programme Manager for a new opportunity, working for a growing Life insurance business based in Reigate, Surrey. This is a brand-new role in the business and has not actually been recruited for previously so provides a good opportunity for the Programme Manager to help shape and define how Programme Management looks and how change initiatives are delivered across the business. This Programme Manager role will be split between Technology and Business Change and will see the successful Programme Manager deliver initiatives across the organisation and its subsidiaries which have come on-board through M&A.
Programme Manager Requirements:
* Demonstrable track record of successful Programme & Project delivery in a comparable organisation (Ideally life insurance but if not, wider insurance)
* Strong understanding and experience of Technological Change as well as Business Change (Operational efficiency improvement, process improvement, etc).
* Ability to collaborate, influence and present at all levels
* Strong experience with both Agile and Waterfall methodologies
* Ability to translate technical to non-technical and vice-versa.
* Excellent written and verbal communication and inter-personal skills
* Ability to effectively prioritise and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
* This role may also be suitable for a Senior Project Manager who is looking to progress into a Programme Management position.
This is a unique Programme Management opportunity which will suit a forward-thinking individual who is looking to move into a smaller, more Agile business and have a real say in how change is delivered. The salary on offer for this role is negotiable depending upon experience and comes with a comprehensive benefits package. This role is urgent and the company will be looking to schedule interviews ASAP, with a view to hopefully concluding the process before Christmas.
Technology, IT, Business, Change, Transformation, Programme, Manager, Portfolio, Insurance, Experience.