Senior Business Analyst - Hampshire
27th November 2018
£60000 - £60000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Senior Business Analyst
£60,000 per annum
The Senior Business Analyst will be required to report directly to support the development of business strategies into tangible programmes of change. The Senior Business Analyst will be part of a new change business function going through some extensive transformational programmes. The Insurance provider are needing a Senior Business Analyst to work with the technical teams to define and plan appropriate test strategies and plans. The Senior Business Analyst should have excellent communications and stakeholder management skills and be able to operate well in fast and dynamic environment.
The organisation is looking for a Senior Business Analyst who can work collaboratively, bringing other people on a journey with them.
The required skills for this Senior Business Analyst:
* 5+ years of Business Analyst experience
* Extensive experience working on large scale, complex change transformational projects
* Strong analytical skills
* Experience working with both the technical and business teams in large transformational projects
* Excellent stakeholder management skills
* Leading and facilitating the prioritisation of requirements with senior stakeholders
* Experience in communicating and presenting to the senior management
This is an exciting opportunity for a Senior Business Analyst to join a growing Insurance provider who are going through extensive transformational change and building a new business function.
If this sounds like something of interest do Apply online.
Senior Business Analyst/Business Analyst/Insurance/Change/Transformation