Mid-Level .NET Developer
23rd November 2018
£40000 - £45000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Mid-Level .NET Developer
£40,000 - £45,000 Plus Pension, Medical & Dental Insurance, 25 Days’ Holiday
Are you a Mid-Level .NET Developer seeking a fresh, new challenge? Want to avoid the London commute and progress your career with a successful FinTech? If so, read on.
Premium Credit is the leading insurance premium finance company in Ireland and the UK. We’re now looking for a Mid-Level .NET Developer to develop, enhance and support our systems.
As a Mid-Level .NET Developer, you will:
- Work in a scrum team along with four Developers to drive forward your changes
- Develop n-tier component-based designs using OO development methodologies in an SOA
- Deliver robust, high availability transactional web applications within set timescales and budgets
- Collaborate with colleagues to resolve any issues
- Help to provide out-of-hours cover when required
To join us as a Mid-Level .NET Developer, you’ll need experience of the following:
- Developing transactional web applications
- Object Oriented application development in a .NET Web Services SOA environment
- Automated testing tools such as Nunit
- The full development lifecycle
Ideally, you’ll have a degree level qualification, but this isn’t essential. Experience gained in a financial services environment would also be beneficial, as would experience of Oracle or SQL-based database administration and design.
We’d love to hear from you if you’ve worked as a .NET Developer, Developer, Application Developer, Web Application Developer, Software Developer, Web App Developer or Programmer.
- A collaborative and forward-thinking environment
- Make a positive, lasting impact on our applications
- Training and development opportunities
- Great offices in Leatherhead
Webrecruit and Premium Credit are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
To apply for the role of Mid-Level .NET Developer, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.