Superstar React Developer required for a Hollywood blockbuster.
Would you like to help create & define the standard in the way the Film and Broadcast industry modernises & streamlines the management of its programme data?
Meta is a startup looking to revolutionize the Data Management field for the Broadcast and Film industry. Currently working with some of the biggest names in the field such as Warner Brothers, HBO, CNN, Boomerang, Cartoon Network, TCM and Turner.
Meta provides users with tools to manage, fix & clean their metadata, create centralized standards, and design & manage data estate & integrations. With a fully configurable API gateway, Meta enables plug & play functionality to all required services and becomes the data backbone that delivers digital inventory for the biggest Broadcasters in the world.
You will build next-generation tech that changes how millions of users connect, explore and interact with information and media content. We’re looking for maverick devs that bring fresh perspectives from information retrieval, distributed computing, large-scale system design, networking and data storage, security, artificial intelligence, natural language processing, UI design and mobile; the list is growing every day.
• Collaborate with the dev team to design and launch new features.
• Work with graphic designers converting designs to visual elements.
• Test and maintain software products to ensure strong functionality and optimisation
• Recommend improvements to existing software programs as necessary
• Understanding client requirements and how they translate to new application features
• Experience in Database Development, with knowledge of MySQL
• 2 Years with PHP (Laravel), PHP Data Parsers and REST API
• Experience with consuming web services from backend and exposing in beautiful custom HTML visuals
• Comfortable with the unix/linux environment and tooling such as npm
• DevOps, CI/CD Knowledge
• Experience working with content management systems
• Up to GBP 50,000 per year depending on suitability.
• Working in modern Central London Office in the heart of Soho, the Film & TV district.
• Work 1 day per week Remotely from home.
• Please email CV through to Click here to contact this recruiter
• There will be 1 Technical test and one small personality test.
• Must be able to start project by latest 7th of Dec.