Business Readiness and Change Lead
||Spring Group Plc
||£500 - £600
Spring Technology have an opportunity to work with a large financial services organisation based in Stratford Upon Avon, looking for a Business Change Lead to join the organisation in January 2019 for a period of 12 months.
Create and implement business change management strategies and plans that maximise adoption and usage of CRM technology across multiple divisions. Lead the development of training and communication strategies to introduce new ways of working and minimise resistance to change.
Skills and experience required
* An experienced change manager practitioner with established and proven change management tools, techniques and methodologies. Able to adapt the change framework to meet the needs of the client and which suits the programmes needs
* Strong experience of heading a change function in areas of communications, adoption and business benefits realisation for a large change programme supporting new ways of working through enabling IT applications
* Experienced in Customer Relationship Management platforms and processes, ideally gained in the Financial Services industry.
* Experienced in working in highly matrixed organisations
* Ideally experienced in broker or franchise networks with an understanding of engagement and change motivation in non-employed businesses.
If you are interested in the role and would like to apply, please do so as soon as possible to be considered immediately.
Spring acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Spring Group UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: www.spring.com/candidate-privacy-information-statement