SAP Test Manager - Copenhagen
||Nigel Frank International
||8th November 2018
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
As Test Manager you are in charge of planning, preparation, coordination, management and reporting of acceptance tests of radical changes to already established and running business systems. As it is a running system that changes over the project period, the test is largely expected based on previously established experience and test cases, which are modified and adapted by a well-established team of experienced users with test experience.
A large number of new acceptance tests will be made, which must be written and implemented as continuous as the elements of the solution are developed and delivered for testing as final when the acceptance test is to be completed before commissioning.
The role refers to the management of the project office of the Development and Simplification Board, but also has broad contact interface for both the organization of operations and the business and the supplier side.
* Experience with planning, preparation, management and management of user and acceptance tests
* Experience with system testing of public administration systems a big plus
* Experience with SAP a plus
* Experience with guidance, coaching and counseling of user testers with domain knowledge
* Strong cooperation and communication skills
* Language Danish. Good knowledge of English will be a plus
* Experience with HP Application Lifecycle Management (ALM, former Quality Center)
* Experience with status and test reporting
* Experience with SKAT will be an advantage
Apply now to Cherry Harris - firstname.lastname@example.org / +45 89 88 77 44