Salary up to £30,000
I'm currently working with a online and offline software solutions provider in Manchester who specialise primarily in the elearning sector and they're currently on the lookout for a Digital Designer to come and join their rapdily expanding technical team!
The role is extremely varied and will include some of the following tasks on a daily basis:
* Designing all online and offline creative content from web design, social media and digital marketing needs to brochures, magazine and marketing collateral.
* Collaborating with the Digital Marketing Executive across projects.
* Collaborating with Development teams to facilitate design integration for online media.
* Maintaining constant open and clear communication regarding progress reporting for every stage of the design and artwork.
* Conducting continual analysis of competitor activity both onsite and across digital marketing channels as well as the key market trends.
* You will become a key contributor in the strategic development of innovative digital projects and campaigns.
* Managing time effectively and ensuring you deliver to deadlines, prioritising tasks effectively.
To be considered for this role, the ideal candidate will have the following:
* Sound understanding of cross browser and email compatibility, accessibility and usability design for the web.
* Capable of managing the entire design process from initiation to completion.
* Able to prioritise, report and manage deadlines.
* Keen eye for attention to detail.
* Knowledge of HTML/HTML5/CSS.
For this position, my client are offering a salary in the region of £25-30k + benefits + an attractive holiday scheme.
If you meet the above requirements and believe you would be a suitable candidate, apply now to avoid missing out on this fantastic opportunity as the role will not be on the market long.
Pearson Frank International is the leading Java / PHP recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more JAVA & PHP jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Digital Agencies & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements & Web Development jobs for JAVA & PHP professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the JAVA & PHP market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the UK / Europe and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & JAVA / PHP jobs are.
Apply now by sending your CV to - Click here to contact this recruiter
Or call Chris Garside (+44) [Telephone number removed]
Graphic Design/Web Design/Digital Design/Photoshop/Illustrator/InDesign/Ui/UX/Manchester/North West