IT Technical Lead - Digital
||+ Amazing benefits!
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Join the UK’s number one short break destination. We are proud to have more than 7,000 team members across five Center Parcs villages and Head Office, working to create memorable experiences for families in beautiful forest locations.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our Head Office IT Team in the new role of IT Technical Lead for digital.
IT Technical Lead - Digital
• Head Office, Ollerton
• £45,000 per annum + amazing benefits
Working at the forefront of our digital user experience, you will be responsible for evolving our technology offering to ensure our customers receive the best customer service through the optimum digital journey.
The nature of the role means it is ever evolving, from supporting live issues to taking a product/enhancement from concept through to market release. Demonstrable experience in technical problem solving, influencing and adaptability as well as innovation is required.
This role is accountable for the success of the digital products so a strong delivery focus and excellent planning skills are also essential.
To be successful in this role, you will:
• Be highly knowledgeable about the digital product area
• Have a strong technical and commercial understanding
• Have the ability to collaborate and communicate well with other Product Owners around the business
• Be driven by constantly learning and improving things for our customers by technically supporting development streams as well as coordinating the release cycle
• Proven track record as a Technical Product Owner or equivalent position in a commercially focused organisation
• Have solid technical background in digital or eCommerce platform implementations being responsible for production support and agile releases (ideally Adobe AEM)
• Experience of working successfully with digital, data and integration architects
• Ability to work in close collaboration with Product Owners from other areas of the business
• Solid background in online, online product technology knowledge, UX/UI Engineering, Digital Apps development and management, cloud and overall digital technology
• Strong experience of managing the delivery of Digital Products within an Agile methodology
• Strong technical ability to troubleshoot issues using logs analysis, API’s and reviewing code
• Excellent communication skills, ability to foster excellent working relationships across functions
• Experience of the Adobe product suite for AEM, Analytics, Target, DTM and Asset DAM
• Experience of hospitality or travel sector
• Knowledge of JIRA and Confluence
• Experience of integrations with identity platforms and other SAAS implementations
• Experience of enterprise micro services
Center Parcs really is a fantastic place to work. The surroundings are exceptional, the camaraderie and team working ethic is unrivalled and the benefits are amazing. Here are just a few:
• Annual profit share bonus
• Staff Reward Scheme
• Free use of leisure facilities
• Discounted Center Parcs breaks
• 20% discount in restaurant and retail outlets
Don’t miss out. Simply click Apply to send us your application for IT Technical Lead - Digital.
Closing date for receipt of applications: Noon on Tuesday 13 November 2018.
Interviews to be held: Tuesday 20 & Friday 23 November 2018