PMO Practice Manager
||Care Quality Commission
||Grade A: £49,966 National and £54,695 London (if applicable)
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Benefits Package: 27+ days annual leave (increasing with years of service) and bank holidays, NHS pension scheme, NHS fleet hire, cycle scheme, childcare vouchers, employee support package and an employee discount scheme.
At the Care Quality Commission, we are on a journey to ensuring that even more people get high-quality care.
As the independent regulator of health and adult social care in England, our Shaping the Future strategy, sets out our ambitious vision for a more targeted, responsive, and collaborative approach to regulation. To support the realisation of this ambition, we are creating a new team. The Performance, Change and Improvement Team will enable us to deliver a step-change in our capability to how CQC uses information to plan and improve. We are seeking exceptional people who share our vision and are committed to how we will make it happen across three interrelated teams:
- The Performance team enables evidence based decisions;
- The Quality Improvement team empowers improvements to current practice and;
- The Change team ensures we realise the ambitions and benefits of CQC’s strategy through strategic planning and large scale change.
Be part of CQC’s Performance, Change and Improvement Team
About the Role
In designing the new team an exciting opportunity has arisen in the Strategic Planning and Change function to join us as a PMO Practice Manager. CQC has a wide and diverse portfolio of change that is geared towards delivering the ambitions of the strategy over the next 3 years. The PMO Practice Manager will be responsible for driving and facilitating the delivery of this portfolio and ensuring that changes are delivered within required parameters, whilst building the forward plan with oversight across all strategic programmes and projects. The role holder will also be responsible for developing and embedding methods and practice for the Programme Office and coaching Senior Leaders up to Executive level to develop the skills and behaviours necessary to deliver their changes successfully.
To be eligible for this role you will already be operating in a similar capacity elsewhere and will have gained significant experience of delivering complex strategic programmes and/or portfolios that contain a large degree of business change and digital transformation. You will possess exemplary knowledge of a wide range of programme/project methodologies and demonstrable experience of applying them appropriately in different contexts. In addition, you will have a real talent and track record for improving team performance by coaching individuals to work differently and through embedding new practices and standards.
Closing Date: 7th November 2018 at 11.45pm
External Candidate Information
- Please provide referee details for a full 3 year employment history on your application along with relevant information to support any gaps in employment, we will not approach your referees without your prior consent.
- Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications being received across all of our vacancies, we are unable to provide individual feedback at application stage.
- We must also inform you that, in line with the majority of government organisations, we do not pay travelling expenses for interviewees.
CQC are currently not able to accept applications from anyone requiring Tier 2 sponsorship because there are currently no Tier 2 vacancies.