Portfolio Planning Manager
||Care Quality Commission
||24th October 2018
||£49966 - £54695
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Benefits Package: 27+ days annual leave (increasing with years of service) and bank holidays, NHS pension scheme, NHS fleet hire, cycle scheme, childcare vouchers, employee support package and an employee discount scheme.
At the Care Quality Commission, we are on a journey to ensuring that even more people get high-quality care.
As the independent regulator of health and adult social care in England, our shaping the Future strategy, sets out our ambitious vision for a more targeted, responsive, and collaborative approach to regulation. To support the realisation of this ambition, we are creating a new team. The Performance, Change and Improvement Team will enable us to deliver a step-change in our capability to how CQC uses information to plan and improve. We are seeking exceptional people who share our vision and are committed to how we will make it happen across three interrelated teams:
- The Performance team enables evidence based decisions;
- The Quality Improvement team empowers improvements to current practice and;
- The Change team ensures we realise the ambitions and benefits of CQC’s strategy through strategic planning and large scale change.
Be part of CQC’s Performance, Change and Improvement Team
About the Role
In designing the new team an exciting opportunity has arisen in the Strategic Planning and Change function to join us as a Portfolio Planning Manager. This role will be instrumental in ensuring that CQC delivers its strategic ambitions and as such offers an opportunity to be at the heart of driving change that is innovative and truly transforms the way we do business. The purpose of this role is to use knowledge in the form of organisation function, performance and market insight to create plans that will materialise CQC’s strategy. The Portfolio Planning Manager will be able to provide clear rationale to support significant changes, will be confident in developing proposals alongside Senior Leaders and will inspire commitment to a new direction of travel.
To be eligible for the role you will already be operating in a similar capacity elsewhere and will possess a broad understanding of how organisational functions come together to deliver a purpose. You will in addition, possess excellent stakeholder management and communication skills, with an ability to form strong and productive relationships at the most senior levels within an organisation. You will have an aptitude for solving problems and a real talent for bringing structure to ill-defined issues.
Closing Date: 7th November 2018 at 11.45pm
External Candidate Information
- Please provide referee details for a full 3 year employment history on your application along with relevant information to support any gaps in employment, we will not approach your referees without your prior consent.
- Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications being received across all of our vacancies, we are unable to provide individual feedback at application stage.
- We must also inform you that, in line with the majority of government organisations, we do not pay travelling expenses for interviewees.
CQC are currently not able to accept applications from anyone requiring Tier 2 sponsorship because there are currently no Tier 2 vacancies.