Digital Advisory Senior Consultant
As a Senior Consultant, Digital Advisory, you play an integral part in defining how Avanade views and perceives the marketplace in the categories for which we offer Advisory Services to our clients. As an adviser operating within teams, you drive and inspire consideration, collaboration and communication at the C-level or equivalent executive levels.
You achieve this through facilitating workshops and collaboration sessions, building costed business case and executive transformation plans, and supporting strong business and digital crossover knowledge across legacy and future business methodology.
Key Role Responsibilities:
• Uses knowledge to provide a comprehensive understanding of business challenges in support of the project, understanding of the client’s business in the digital customer context, design customer flows/customer journey analysis.
• Possessing a basic understanding of business models, business and consumer technologies and experience in the details of implementation plans/digital improvement approaches, research methods, web & mobile applications, UX practices, data management, fad technologies, CRM systems and analytics.
• Responsible for coordinating with work efforts on a variety of projects, which includes information gathering used to evaluate client business environments and economic factors.
• Responsible for coaching, mentoring, and career advice to junior level peers and evaluating the outputs of other team members. May serve as a Career Advisor.
• Responsible for pre-sales support which consists of understanding client requirements, building proposals, building statements of work, creating effort and resourcing plans.
• Leverages advanced communication skills to guide stakeholders to develop and implement strategies, policies and processes which are fit for purpose
• Lead interviews, build deliverables and present findings to clients.
Key Role Skill & Capability Requirements:
• Advances analytical skills in analysing, disseminating and interpreting business models and financial reporting to provide valuable business insight and work alongside senior colleagues to support clients in shaping strategy and policy.
• Strong Interpersonal skills, with the ability to influence key stakeholders internally and externally
• Advances skills in a variety of communication styles, such as writing, presentations, and reporting, with the ability to translate complex business analytics into information consumable by executives internally and externally
• Ability to demonstrate critical thinking skills
• Familiarity with digital and cloud services
• Relevant certification in management consulting, computer science, or related fields.
• MBA / MSC or PhD equivalent
Preferred Years of Work Experience:
• Equivalent of 3-5 years' experience relevant to the role
Requisition ID - 57602
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud-enabling services, business solutions and design-led experiences, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation and has 30,000 professionals in 24 countries.