Competition Project Manager - SC CLEARED
||LA International Computer Consultants Ltd
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Competition Project Managers will have a proven track record in delivering complex procurement projects in the public sector. They will lead the project during the procurement phases, producing and updating the documentation and providing support to our client's Commercial Team for the non-commercial elements required in each stage of the procurement cycle.
Responsibilities and duties
* Production of artefacts to support procurement at all stages of procurement lifecycle
* Provision of advice to support procurement at all stages of procurement lifecycle
* Management of project plan, associated dependencies to support procurement at all stages of procurement lifecycle
* Development and production of appropriate procurement and commercial strategies to support procurement lifecycle
Required Skills and Experience
* An understanding of the MOD, its acquisition cycle and commercial approach
* Experience of leading commercial delivery of procurement projects in either a competitive and non-competitive environment
* Project management experience of running a full end to end procurement within the public-sector procurement regulations
* Evidence of creating and delivering procurement strategies.
* Evidence of working collaboratively as a member of a team and building strong relationships with colleagues in other disciplines as well as industry
* Experience of Digital/Technology procurement
* MCIPS qualified
* PRINCE 2 or MSP qualified
Due to the nature and urgency of this post, candidates holding or who have held high level security clearance in the past are most welcome to apply. Please note successful applicants will be required to be security cleared prior to appointment which can take up to a minimum 10 weeks.
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd is an HMG Approved Consultancy and operates as an IT & Engineering Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency, depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, we welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International Computer Consultants Ltd (Recruiter Awards for Excellence - Best IT, Best Public Sector & Gold Awards) and the most prestigious award that any business can receive The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade 2015.