Up to €65 000 +Benefits including Healthcare
HP|konnect is working with a fantastic well-established, multi-national, award-winning media company who are looking for an experienced native Android Developer to revolutionize the way that we access our favorite publications.
With genuine leadership, a real desire to hear see and understand your ideas, this organisation lives its value and is keen to meet with like with like-minded technically brilliant Mid/Senior Android Developers to help create a new reading experience on Android and will keep its users up to date with latest news and publications which is available across 100 countries and their products can be found being used by some big names!
Working in an autonomous environment where you will be expected to establish their already existing already well-crafted app with thousands of users already using it every month. This organisation is looking for users to have a new dimension of experiences from the world’s media companies and broadcasters. Using the most advanced technology this awesome company is constantly seeking to improve and stay at the forefront of innovation and interactive services.
They are now looking to expand their international team of dedicated and talented Mobile Developers as demand for their services have exploded and they want to expedite their exciting and pioneering roadmap so they are moving their new Tech Hub to Central Dublin.
As an experienced Senior Android Developer you will have:
- A degree in Computer Science/ Engineering or similar.
- Over 3 years’ experience in creating clean, tidy, reusable, native code. - SDK
- Good quality app published in the App store with good ratings and user numbers.
- Highly proficient in Java with strong object-orientated design abilities
- Experience working closely with cross-functional teams - outstanding communication skills
- Highly competent in Unit Testing - supporting test automation
- Understanding of mobile architecture of common patterns and design coupled with good understanding of UX/UI
- Worked in an Agile environment with experience of Continuous Integration
- Knowledge of design patterns coupled with good UX/UI Design skills.
- GitHub source control
- Entrepreneurial spirit and an ability to work independently
You will go straight to the top of the pile if you have:
- Experience with Media Apps
- Experience within a TDD environment
For the opportunity to really drive your career forward with a growing media organization then click on apply and send your CV to Michelle Treacy
This position is open to candidates from the EU who are eligible to work here without sponsorship.