IT Business Analyst
||£40,000 - £40,000
IT Business Analyst
(Two Year Fixed Term Contract)
Woking, Surrey c. £40k plus benefits.
Are you a highly-organised IT Business Analyst looking to do something great with your career? Want to join a pioneering NGO that’s tackling gender inequality on a local, national and international level? If so, read on.
We’re Plan International, an independent development and humanitarian organisation dedicated to advancing children’s rights and equality for girls. We believe that every girl and boy has the right to be healthy, educated, protected, valued and respected in their own community and beyond.
For over 80 years, we’ve been building powerful partnerships for children and we’re now active in more than 70 countries.
Girls have the power to change the world, and we want to help them succeed. To do this, our organisation needs to perform at its best. That’s where you’ll come in, as our IT Business Analyst.
As an IT Business Analyst, you’ll support our ambitious two year plan to upgrade and replace our existing ERP solution with a cloud-based SAAS model.
The ERP based systems are core to Plan International’s success, as they manage all our finances, grants, programmes and procurement activities.
Joining our newly-formed Project Team, you will analyse our business requirements, ensure that business processes support all users and facilitate the transition to our new cloud solution.
Specifically, you will:
- Work alongside the Technical and Business Process Leads to ensure our new solutions and business processes are fully aligned
- Lead, discuss and agree on end-to-end business processes across all departments that will use the ERP solutions
- Get involved with ERP system design, testing and business change activities
- Work with key stakeholders to review changes needed throughout the project lifecycle
To join us as an IT Business Analyst, you’ll need:
- Experience of business analysis within an ERP solution and associated business process environment
- Previous experience of managing multi-stakeholder processes and relationships in a global, multi-cultural environment
- Expert level knowledge of MS Excel, PowerPoint and project management tools
- A recognised qualification or accreditation, such as Six Sigma Black Belt or equivalent
We want to hear from you if you’ve worked as an IT Business Analyst, Business Analyst, ERP Business Analyst, Change Project Manager, Business Change Analyst or Business Transformation Analyst.
- Salary of circa £40,000
- Develop your career with a ground-breaking NGO
- Take on an exciting project that will transform our operations
- Offices based just a five minute walk from the train station
This is a fantastic opportunity to shape and influence the operations of an international organisation that’s striving to make gender inequality a thing of the past.
Once you join our talented team, you’ll discover an open, transparent and collaborative culture where employees are encouraged to innovate, experiment and learn from their mistakes.
So, if you are looking for an exciting and rewarding opportunity where you can make a positive, lasting impact, this is the role for you.
Webrecruit and Plan International are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you want to make a positive, lasting impact as an IT Business Analyst, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.