A well-established manufacturing company that was incorporated in 1978 is looking for a Toolroom Operative to join its team in Rotherham.
Their innovative technical ability and use of technology keeps their work efficient, effective and ensures their products and process achieve the highest possible quality. It’s fair to say that their commitment to capitalising on technology is what makes them one of the best in Europe today. As a Toolroom Operative, your daily duties will include:
To be a successful Toolroom Operative, you will have:
- Ensuring production and quality departments have technical support for tooling breakdown and repair.
- Supporting improvement engineering efficiencies across the organisation.
- Complying with all health and Safety standards in line with the company's policies and procedures, raising any matters of concern to management.
- Maximising productivity through the correct maintenance of tooling.
- Contributing effectively to the zero accidents and incidents targets.
- Driving productivity through reduced cycle times, increasing uptime and maximum cavity efficiency.
- A responsiveness to change.
- High integrity and values,
- Excellent communication skills.
- Effective coaching and supporting skills.
- Experience in a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- Strong IT skills.
- A knowledge of diecasting. Beneficial but not essential.
In return, a Toolroom Operative will receive a salary of £28,000 per annum.
To apply for this role as Toolroom Operative, please click apply online and upload an updated copy of your CV.